14 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Learn about foods that heal your body. Learn tools to transform your life.
Costs only $125, paid in advance, and includes the following:
– Weekly Meal Plan with recipes – personalized for you, change it up as needed!
– Daily text or email for support or while traveling.
– Daily access to your Health Coach, Martha McGoldrick, for questions and guidance.
– Food journal to document your food. Use it to track your workouts and your success.
– Weekly weigh-in accountability. It’s not about counting calories, we are focusing on feeling revitalized, energized and empowered.
– Commit to the food plan. I promise that you won’t starve, but instead enjoy a variety of foods without spending endless hours in the kitchen.
– Commit to working out five days per week. It doesn’t have to be intense, so long as you move your body.
SUPPORT: Group support, email, text, and phone. We will meet once a week as a group to kick off the challenge!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
– Follow the program and be accountable.
– Prepare by following the Clean Eating List and Mindful Exercises to stay on track.
– Use your food diary for accountability and progress!
DIETARY THEORY: This is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle transformation.
– Increased energy
– Weight loss
– Decreased stress
– Removal of toxins
– Empowered sense of self!
“I recently completed Martha’s 14 day Shred Program, and the results were amazing. The program is easy to follow, as she provides a complete meal guide with recipes, and lists of things to avoid and to consume. She is always there for consultation or support, and sends regular e-mails with encouraging words and helpful suggestions to stay on track. At the end of two weeks, I had lost 11 lbs and felt great. Best of all, I have a formula for moderation and success going forward. As an additional benefit, my cholesterol has dropped from over 200 to 145, and my doctor has discontinued the medication I’ve been taking for over 15 years. For anyone who seriously wants to lose weight and feel better physically and mentally, I highly recommend trying one of Martha’s programs. Her commitment to health and good nutrition is palpable, and her energy is contagious.” -William Barry, El Dorado Hills, CA
ABOUT YOUR COACH – MARTHA MCGOLDRICK
Martha received her training as a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition‘s cutting-edge program, NYC. During her training, she studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Her teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.